Comfortable and unobtrusive to wear, Cub is the smallest, lightest, personal PID gas monitor available. Cub has a dynamic range of 1 ppb to 5000 ppm, the widest on the market measuring 480 selectable compounds.
The Cub personal PID gas monitor is available as a standard instrument with 10.6 eV lamp for accurately detecting a wide range of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) to parts-per-million (ppm) levels. The CubTAC ppm variant with 10.0 eV lamp accurately detects total aromatic compounds (TACs), including benzene. Both models can be upgraded with parts-per-billion (ppb) sensitivity and data logging quickly and easily via our micro website.
- Widest range detects gases 1 ppb – 5,000 ppm
- Measures 480 selectable compounds
- Clear audio, visual and vibrating alarms
- Longest battery life (16 hours)
- Meets ATEX, IECEx
- In-built humidity resistance with no need to compensate
- Anti-contamination design for extended field operation
- Industrial hygiene
- Chemical and petrochemical plants
- Oil & gas
- Health & safety
- Hazardous materials
- First response
- Aviation Maintenance