The Ion Science Mercury Vapour Indicator’s dual beam UV absorption technology means MVI does not saturate or need regenerating between readings - like traditional gold film detection methods - eliminating instrument downtime. With timely, fast and accurate real-time readings, the Ion Science MVI offers two detection ranges: 0.1 to 200 and 1.0 to 1999 microgram/cubic meter.
The mercury vapor indicator is a robust portable mercury vapour detector that utilises a high performance pump for fast indication and recovery. The instrument’s audible alarm and large digital display makes it easier to clearly indicate the levels of mercury present.
Featuring a PTFE probe with moisture trap filter, the ergonomically designed portable MVI mercury vapour detector is the ideal survey unit for rapid and accurate mercury detection.
- Dual beam UV absorption technology
- No saturation, no regeneration – eliminates instrument downtime
- Fast, 3 second response
- Range: 0.1 to 200 and 1.0 to 1999 microgram / cubic meter
- Highly accurate measurement
- Continuous 6 hour operation
- High performance pump for fast indication and recovery
- Ready to detect within minutes
- PTFE probe with moisture trap filter
- Large digital display
- Simple, one-handed operation
- Audible alarm
- Robust and portable