The Polynova PS adaptable box suits applications that require a higher IP rating and can typically be used to house terminations, signal infrastructure, push buttons and switchgear.
The PS is available in 24 different sizes with the choice of a opaque or transparent lid.
- Transparent lids manufactured from polycarbonate material
- Bases and opaque lids made from polyester material
- Cover screws vary in plastic or 304 stainless steel
Features of IP66 Adaptable Box:
- IP66 protection rating
- Easy mounting from the enclosure front
- Inbuilt mounting threads to maintain IP rating
- Impact and flame resistant
- Resistant to weather and most chemical agents
- UV stabilsed withstanding temperatures -40º to 75ºC
- Double insulation characteristics
- RAL7035 Grey colour
For further information about the IP66 Adaptable Box visit B&R Enclosures at http://www.brenclosures.com.au
Use the IndustrySearch e-mail feature below and one of the B&R Enclosures team will respond to your enquiry directly.
Australia’s Largest Manufacturer Of Enclosures, Racks & Cabinets