The Pilbara range has been developed to withstand the harsh conditions experienced in the Pilbara, coastal regions and similar mining environments.
The Pilbara range caters to most common applications associated with mining, processing and other infrastructure projects.
Typical applications include local control stations, mini control consoles or motor isolation control stations.
- Fully welded 2mm Zincanneal Steel Powdercoated X-15 Orange OR
- 2mm 316 Stainless Steel with an N4 finish OR
- 2mm 316 Stainless Steel Powdercoated X-15 Orange
- Foamed in place Polyurethane Gasket
Features of IP66 Mining & Industrial Enclosures - Pilbara SP:
- IP66 protection rating
- External mounting flanges
- Fully enclosed 3 point locking system on door in medium and large sizes
- 'C' rails for adjustment of mounting pan and mounting of accessories
- Stiffening rails to sides of door - complete with mounting / looming holes
- Heavy duty padlockable door swing handle
- Provision for locking studs for door to meet Grade A cyclone rating
- 2mm folded Gloss White Mounting Pan mounted on robust M8 fixings
- Full size 6mm Aluminium Gland Plate (brass in Stainless Steel models)
- 30º sloping roof with integral door overhang
- Flat face sealing technology for a consistant seal and long seal life
- Door stay included for safety
- Generous plan pocket mounted inside door
- Viewing windows available on request
For further information about the IP66 Mining & Industrial Enclosures - Pilbara SP visit B&R Enclosures at http://www.brenclosures.com.au
Use the IndustrySearch e-mail feature below and one of the B&R Enclosures team will respond to your enquiry directly.
Australia’s Largest Manufacturer Of Enclosures, Racks & Cabinets