Monarch IP is a top of the range general purpose enclosure and switchboard building system. One of its particular advantages is that it allows IP66 switchboards (to form 2) to be built where they are required. It is therefore used for small motor control centres (MCC's), lighting, CT metering and other small switchboards.
This range provides industry with access to a robust and completely modular range of enclosures and accessories.
- 1.6mm zinc coated steel, powdercoated RAL7032 pebble grey (316 stainless steel option also available)
- Formed in place polyurethane gasket
- Stainless steel removable hinge pins
- Bottom gland plate as standard
- Concealed removable hinging
- 600mm deep range available
- NATA tested to IP66 Protection Rating
- Reversible door with 115º opening
- Vertical body and door rails with 25mm mounting centres in270m 400 and 500 series enclosures
- 3 point locking on models above 600mm high
- Lockable L handle on enclosures above 1200mm high
- Complete with 'C' rails and fixings
- Removable back on 400 and 500 series
- Viewing windows available on request
For further information about the IP66 Modular Industrial Enclosures & Switchboard Building System - Monarch IP visit B&R Enclosures at http://www.brenclosures.com.au
Use the IndustrySearch e-mail feature below and one of the B&R Enclosures team will respond to your enquiry directly.
Australia’s Largest Manufacturer Of Enclosures, Racks & Cabinets