With complete support of Ethernet redundancy protocol, O-Ring (recovery time < 10ms over 250 units of connection) and RSTP/STP (IEEE 802.1w/D) can protect your mission-critical applications from network interruptions or temporary malfunctions with its fast recovery technologies. It is specifically designed for the toughest industrial environments. In combination with its IP-67 design and the superb management functionalities. IES-2050-M12 is constructed of a rugged aluminum case and designed with IP-67 rated RJ45 Ethernet ports (M12 type connector), which provide a waterproof, and dust-tight connection.
IES-2050-M12 can be managed centralized by a powerful windows utility — Open-Vision. In addition, the wide operating temperature, range from -40 to 70°C, can satisfy most of operating environment. The IES-2050-M12 can be easily adopted in almost all kinds of applications and provides the most rugged solutions for managing your network in outdoor. Therefore, IES-2050-M12 is one of the most reliable choices for industrial networking applications.
Features of IP67 Lite-Managed Industrial Switches - IES-2050-M12
- Fastest Redundant Ethernet Ring : O-Ring (recovery time < 10ms over 250 units of connection)
- Open-Ring support the other vendor’s ring technology in open architecture
- Waterproof M12 connector (A-coding)
- Multiple Redundant Ethernet technology RSTP/STP, O-Ring supported to protect your industrial network
- SNMP v1/v2c/v3 support for secured network management
- Configurable by Web-based and Windows utility (Open-Vision)
- Supports 5 ports 10/100Base-T(X)
- Environmentally sealed by IP-67 grade protection and ultra rugged enclosure for toughest industrial usages
- Event notification through Syslog, Email, and SNMP trap
- DIN-Rail and wall mounting enabled
- Support LLDP Protocol
To purchase the IP67 Lite-Managed Industrial Switches - IES-2050-M12 now, please click here.