Motion is precisely what ALL other intelligent video systems are based on.
Instead, NMD focuses on static or stationary objects, constantly learning the background of a scene whilst ignoring motion.
Any object placed in or removed from a crowded area can activate an alarm in real-time.
- detect objects placed in crowded areas
- detect objects removed from crowded areas
- detect objects that are partially hidden or obscured
- detect graffiti & vandalism
- detect tiny objects 4x4 pixels
- detect objects in low contrast areas (eg. black bag on black floor)
- object differentiation (car vs truck, adult vs child, loaded vs unloaded)
See the Invisible
Genius IQ-180 can detect tiny objects (4x4 pixels) that would be virtutually invisible to the naked eye.
If a tiny black bag is placed on a black floor in an area covered by a shadow it is virtually impossible for a human operator to see it on a monitor, but Genius IQ can detect it.
Genius IQ-180 can find an object even in a very busy areas where the object may be hidden by passing crowds/vehicles for a significant period of time.
- Non Motion Detection (NMD)
- Artificial Intelligence
- Object Differentiation
- Jump to Event
- Nuisance Alarm Minimization System (NAMS)
- Operational on a Wireless PDA
- Flexible Architecture
- 24x7 Worldwide Support