Rotork's latest IQ is the result of an ongoing commitment to research and development at the leading edge of new technology.
IQ is packed with new features, offering end users ever-higher standards of build quality, performance and overall value, plus significantly increased functionality and reliability.
IQ multi-turn actuator overview
- IQ - The second generation of intelligent, non-intrusive, user friendly, electric valve actuators.
- IQ - Industry standard since 1993, now further improved with 'system on a chip' technologies.
- Rugged, re-styled double sealed enclosure, impervious to the most demanding environments.
- Rotork Lifetime Care facility provides real-time, on-line troubleshooting, irrespective of global location.
- Secure 'point and shoot' commissioning and interrogation, with or without mains power.
- Seamless interface with Profibus, Foundation Fieldbus, Modbus and Rotork Pakscan.
- Suitable for industrial valves of virtually every size and description.
- Modulating version IQM specification is generally the same as that of the type IQ, but with a solid state reversing starter in place of the electro-mechanical contactors, suitably rated 4-pole winding low inertia motor and with the ‘hammerblow’ backlash omitted from the output gear train. The IQM is suitable for up to 1200 starts per hour with a duty in accordance with IEC 34-1 to S4 50%.
"Zero failures" for power station's electro-hydraulic control valve solution