Whether you require the use of a booster pump or pull water directly from a creek or pond, it is imperative that your irrigation system includes a relay that can be counted upon to activate your pump each and every time.
The Pump Start Relays have been created to provide that reliability – as well as a lockable NEMA rated enclosure – at an economical price.
Available in a choice of three models to accommodate a variety of power sources and landscape needs, the product is fully compatible with all standard 24VAC controllers.
It’s also designed with user-friendliness in mind, with flying leads that allow for effortless 24 volt connections plus a wide array of “knockouts” on the cabinet to make wiring easy, whatever your particular mounting considerations.
Features & Benefits
- NEMA 3R rated locking enclosure
- Enclosure has a high rating for outdoor use and is weatherproof, secure, rust-resistant and shock proof
- Choice of 3 different models
- Internal hardware has been sized accordingly to fit your particular voltage and landscape requirements
- 24VAC flying leads
- Makes connections to controller quick and easy
- Compact design
- Enclosure measures 6 1/2" H x 7 1/2" W x 4 1/2" D
- Completely UL approved
- The PSR-22 meets the demanding electrical requirements necessary for UL approval for both relay and cabinet. The PSR-52 and PSR-53 contain UL approved contactors.
To Know More about Irrigation Controllers & Tap Timers - Pump Start Relays Please click here