The Goulds GIS series back pull out, foot mounted centrifugal is no exception. The single stage end suction pump has been designed with the latest CAD (Computer Aided Design) and CFD (Computational Flow Design) aids and is in accordance with the international standard ISO2858.
This highly efficient and flexible design makes the Goulds GIS pump ideal for a wide range of pumping applications, from Water Supply and Irrigation to Mining and Building Services.
The Goulds GIS series is manufactured in two designs; Frame Mount suitable for long coupled or belt driven motors and Stub Shaft suitable for direct attachment to 2 or 4 pole IEC frame motors.
The standard horizontal configuration units have a vertical centreline discharge, however these models can also be mounted in a variety of different positions including horizontal discharge, with or without vertical mounting of the pump’s bearing housing.
Designed for non-combustible, low viscosity liquids, free of solids, abrasive materials and fibres. Various liquid chemical compositions are capable of being pumped through the use of a variety of construction materials and seal options (refer to materials listed below).
The Goulds GIS range comes standard with Cast Iron (GG25) casing wet end, Zinc Free bronze impeller and wear rings and a 420 Stainless Steel shaft. In order to suit a wider range of applications the GIS series of pumps is also available in the following materials:
316 Stainless Steel
Duplex Stainless Steel (1.4460)
Enlarged shaft to minimize deflection, with tapered shaft keyed design ensuring positive locking when in operation and ease of impeller removal whilst servicing. Optional shaft materials are available on request.
A wide range of sealing solutions are available for the Goulds (315 Series, the standard supply consists of a carbon rotating face and ceramic stationary face with nitrile elastomers. For alternative sealing requirements for hot or abrasive applications contact your authorized Goulds distributor.
Brown Brothers Engineers | Pressure Systems & Industrial Process Pumps
Brown Brothers Engineers was established in 1908 in New Zealand by Alfred and Phillip Brown. In the early years, the company specialised in electrical engineering and diversified into pumps after 1915.
In 1935 Brown Brothers moved into pump manufacture for farm, industrial and household use. In the post war decades Brown Brothers grew and thrived becoming the New Zealand distributor for many of the worlds leading pump manufacturers.
In 1980 Brown Brothers became a member of the Mace Group of Companies.
In late 1994 Brown Brothers established an office in Sydney and two years later opened an office in Melbourne. In April 2007 a Brisbane branch was opened.
In May 2004, Brown Brothers acquired Kelair Pumps Australia Pty Ltd, headquartered in Sydney and in March 2005 acquired Rob Laine Pumping Solutions Pty Ltd in Melbourne.
In 2007, Brown Brothers acquired Lowara Pumps Queensland.
Today the Pumps Group employs 140 people in 13 locations throughout Australia and New Zealand. The business continues to evolve in response to the ever changing needs of a varied and growing market.