It provides greater flexibility and higher efficiency therefore simplifying systems design, saving space, reducing cables and eliminating the requirement for dedicated electrical outlets.
Meanwhile, in case under a non-PoE environment, WISE-7152 will still be able to receive power from auxiliary power sources like AC adapters or battery, etc.
WISE-7152 supports Modbus/TCP protocol to make seamless integration with SCADA software available. It features 8-channel isolated open collector outputs and 8-channel isolated wet contact digital inputs. Each output channel supports 650mA current driving +10 ~ 40 VDC and each digital input channel supports counter input.
Features of Isolated PoE Module | 8-CH D/O & 8-CH D/I - WISE-7152:
- Built-in Web Server for IF-THEN-ELSE rule setting
- Built-in IF-THEN-ELSE rule engine for logic operation
- No more programming. Just click and get done!
- Support IO, Counter, Timer, Email operations
- Modbus/TCP Protocol for SCADA Software Seamless Integration
- IEEE 802.3af-compliant Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- 10/100 Base-TX Ethernet
- 2-way Isolation/ESD Protection
- DO Type: 8 Isolation Open Collector (Sink Type)
- DI Type: 8 Isolation Wet Contact (Sink/Source)
Application for Isolated PoE Module | 8-CH D/O & 8-CH D/I - WISE-7152:
- Building Automation, Factory Automation, Machine Automation, Remote Maintenance, Remote diagnosis and Testing Equipment, etc.
To know more product information, please visit : http://wise.icpdas.com/products/WISE-7152.html
For fully WISE introduction, please visit: http://wise.icpdas.com/Introduction.html