The I-7520U4 provides 2 modes of baud rate setting, one is Self-Tuner mode and the other is fixed baud rate mode. The Self-Tuner mode can support Multiple Baud Rate and Multiple Data Format.
The Short-circuit protection can automatically shut off the breakdown channel, this kind of design can suffice to protect the communication system. When a connected RS-485 equipment breaks down, the breakdown channel will be isolated to ensure that other equipments work normally.
In some critical environments, you may need to add termination resistors to prevent the reflection of serial signals.
The I-7520U4 includes a 120Ω termination resistor for each channel by jumper selectable (Default disable).
The TxD/RxD LED will flash when the unit is being sent out or received data.
The I-7520U4 has 6 LED to indicate the power status and network traffic.
The feature of I-7520U4 :
- True RS-485 Star Wiring Hub
- Independent RS-485 driver for each channel
- LEDs for indicating TxD/RxD activity
- Self-Tuner baud rate, 300 ~ 115200 bps and fixed baud rate setting via rotary switch, 1200 ~ 115200 bps
- Hubs can be daisy chained for 256 channels
- 120Ω termination resistor for each channel
- Power Input, +10 ~ +30 VDC
- Operating Temperatures, -25 °C ~ +75 °C
More product information: http://www.icpdas.com/products/Remote_IO/i-7000/i-7520U4.htm