Features of Sigma Flexi Series Italian 5 Axis Machining Centres:
- Monolithic cast iron bed which ensures stability and rigidity, designed for the sliding of both the movable table (X- axis) and the headstock (Y-axis) with a stroke of 700mm.
- The spindle holder group (Z-axis) is made of a rigid structure which slides on the headstock slideways
- Wide machining capacity is ensured by the Z-axis traverse of 950mm and by the maximum table loading up to 2,500kg.
- Sliding of axes on roller recirculation slideways.
- Axis movement through leadscrews having double large-sized ball recirculation, combined to motors and digital servo drives.
- Motorspindles driven by brushless motors assuring up to 33 kW power, up to 180 Nm torque and several spindle speeds: 12,000 rpm with SK 40/HSK-A-63/BT40 tapers, 18,000 and 24,000 rpm with HSK-A-63 taper.
- Automatic compensation of thermal variations of the spindle and linear axes.
- Continuous tilting milling head (B-axis) with a stroke of ±110° operated through high performance torque motor.
- Built-in rotary table (C-axis) with a diameter of 660 mm, integrated into the worktable.
- Wide working volume: Vault having a 840mm diameter and a height from the table surface of 1175mm.
- Chain tool magazines with a capacity of 40 places in standard configuration, expandable to 50-64 places (in the optional version the spindle tapers SK40/HSK-A-63)
- SIGMA Tool Check for the management and tool recall operations and for the instruction operation of the tool magazine.
- Dynamic adjustment during the milling in order to optimise the dynamic behaviour of the machine.
Delivery, commissioning, training and ongoing support Australia wide. CNC Machinery Sales has a highly skilled team of resident Service Engineers located in WA, SA, NSW and Qld servicing all States and Territories as well as our international clients.
Please call for details.