64-bit AMD Opteron Runs multiple large-memory applications
With maximum 64GB system memory installations, DK88 is best choice to deploy effective CAD, CAM ,CAE, EDA, GIS, PCB, FEA, FEM, CNC, CFD, PDS, 3D Rendering etc. workstation.
- Large memory capacity for simulations with large data sets.
- SMP architecture, designed for high performance, and 64bit environment
- World-class components: Digital-VRM, Improved System Reliability
- Equips with both PCI-X 64bit/ 133MHz & PCI-Express
Maximum 64GB System Memory
With 16 DIMM slots (8 DIMM slots per Opteron), can be expanded up to 64 Gigabytes in Two-way Opteron, the maximum supported for an X86 server board.
When install 32GB (with 2GB per memory module) but with lower cost prices meets or exceeds the memory requirements of power-hungry applications with plenty of headroom for growth.
Digital VRM Design
- Improved System Reliability
- Better Thermals
- Longer MTBF
- Accurate power for High-Speed CPU
- Support Multi-core CPU, future-proof design
Equips with both PCI-X 133 & PCI-Express
IWILL DK88 provides numerous PCI-Express and PCI-X slots for different purposes add-on cards.
For using tower or pedestal chassis market, IWILL DK88 allows installing one PCI Express add-on card, such as a 3D graphic card, RAID card, or capture card, and two PCI-X expansion cards. IWILL DK88 is also optimized for rackmount server market. Inside a 1U chassis, IWILL DK88 could provide one PCI Express x16 slot through IWILL proprietary 1U riser card.
There is another reserved space for an additional PCI-X expansion card. It is the only 1U rackmount server to support both PCI Express and PCI-X interfaces.