The tester lets technicians test copper loop quality, verify asynchronous digital subscriber line (ADSL) signal and performance, and validate customer Internet connections with the integrated Web browser and File Transfer Throughput test.
Software options are available for voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) and IP Video that allow for detailed analysis of Quality of Service (QoS) and Quality of Experience (QoE). The SmartClass TPS gives field technicians easy access for instrument management, field upgrades of software options, and uploading pre-set configurations or downloading results using a universal serial bus (USB) flash drive. The SmartClass TPS is an intuitive, full range Triple-Play Services tester that is scalable for mass market deployments and future requirements.
- All-in-one tool for broadband services installation, including Copper, POTS, ADSL1/2/2+, IP Data,VoIP, and IP Video testing
- Triple-Play Services testing with QoS/QoE Pass/Fail
- Advanced IP Video analysis, including multiple HDTV streams
- VoIP Phone Emulation using SIP, H.323 signaling protocols, G.711 and G.722 call controls, and others
- Web browser
- Fast and easy CableCheck Copper test with Pass/Fail
- Customizable user interface for optimized test methods and procedures
- Easy file transfer with USB Host 2.0 interface
- Tests IP Video quality in STB Emulation and Monitor/Through Mode for Broadcast and VoD streams, including VMOS and MDI-MLR
- Assesses VoIP packet stream quality using MOS and R-Factor
- Tests IP Data connectivity via Web browser and Throughput Rate using FTP or HTTP as well as Network Delay
- Verifies Copper circuit for Triple-Play Services
- POTS dialer
- Tests Triple-Play Services over ADSL2+ or Ethernet 10/100 interface