Featuring a pocket-sized design, more than 200-hr battery operating time, and data storage capabilities, the OLP-3x serve as ideal testing tools for installing single-mode and multimode optical networks as well as maintaining any telecommunications network.
The JDSU SmartPocket Optical Handhelds family also includes optical light sources (OLS-3x) and test kits (OMK-3x) that offer the essential fiber test sets for single-mode and multimode network applications.
The USB interface, which also serves as a power supply, allows for easy transfer of measurement results to a PC using the OFS-355 reporting freeware. The software helps manage optical test data and generates comprehensive custom reports.
- Essential fiber test tool for single-mode and multimode network applications
- More than 200-hr operating time
- Internal data storage
- Universal optical interface supports for all 2.5 and 1.25 mm connectors
- Auto-wavelength and TWINtest features save test time and provide error-free testing
- Permanent reference power level storage
- Fast download results using the USB port
- Certification reports using free OFS-355 reporting software
For detailed information, download the SmartPocket™ Promosheet