- A modular focusing system for use with JK Series Nd:YAG lasers
- Spot sizes range from 100pm to 2.5mm
- Straight and right angle focus heads with a range of cover glasses, air knives and process gas options
- CCTV viewing options for static and robotic applications
- Sealed to industrial standard IP54 for work in the most demanding conditions
- Cutting nozzle routes utilities through the focus head, for reduced damage in dynamic applications
Introducing the LuminatorTM Process Tools - With the Flexibility to Meet Your Needs
The JK Luminator Process Tools are for use with GSI Group's JK Luminator fiber optics in industrial welding and cutting applications. Their modular construction allows them to be configured to provide the optimum solution for your production needs.
Each solution consists of a base focus head, a lens module, optional viewing, and any other ancillaries required.
Standard Focus Lens Modules
The interchangeable lens module is available with 80mm, 100mm, 120mm, 160mm, 200mm and 300mm lenses as standard equipment. Other lengths are available on request. Each module comes with one focus lens and a sealed screw-on cover glass holder with two AR-coated cover glass slides.
Spares lenses and cover glass slides are available separately.
Air Knife: The air knife option provides high velocity airflow across the cover glass to deflect welding spatter and extend cover glass life.
Welding Nozzles: A range of welding gas delivery units are available.
Other ancillary items available on request.