- Unique SuperModulation provides greater flexibility for a broader range of processing, enabling you to more easily optimize your production process
- SuperModulation increases the laser's maximum peak power to at least twice its normal average power rating
- Patented LuminatorTM fiber-optic beam delivery system with built-in back reflection damage protection
- LaserViewTM control technology allows complete process cycle programming with a single command
- Precise control of all parameters enabled by patented power supply technology
- Fully-integrated time and energy shares for faster switching
Deeper Welds and Cleaner Cuts
With the JK401SM and JK501SM, GSI Group introduces a new line of JKTM Lasers featuring our successful SuperModulationTM technique.
With SuperModulation, some energy is stored in the laser's power supply during the laser's off-time or during a low average power cycle, and is delivered to the lasing medium during a later on-time or high average power cycle to produce a momentary 2X power output. This extra output provides processing capability not typically found in lasers with similar power ratings.