The Green Machine KS2020 Meets The European Union's EcoDesign Directive.
The Green Machine® kits and supplies are designed and built with energy conservation and environmental compliance including the distinguished European Union Eco-Design Directive (2009/125/EC). The Green Machine® uses standard AA batteries or an international AC adapter--both included.
A variety of hot keys for making patch-panel, wire-wrap or flag labels for wire and cable identification. Variable margin settings prevent wasted tape/space saving money. The machine comes complete with K-Sun's MaxiLabel® Pro Ver. 3.0 software, to create hundreds of ANSI safety, industrial and general symbols plus the ability to easily import custom images. Add-on symbol libraries include Laboratory/Medical, Electrical, and Security.
- Qwerty Keyboard (39) character keys and (27) function keys
- Large display 8 column x 4 lines with light & dark keys
- Internal storage 5,000 characters (approx 99 files) plus Print history of previous 5 files
- 14 Internal fonts
- Thermal transfer printing, 180 dpi with print density control
- Auto detects tape width, Sizes 4, 6, 9, 12, 18 & 24mm
- PEELGUARD® Rounds corners automatically
- 7 character sizes, 4 Margin sizes (1, 3, 10, 18mm)
- Sequential numbering & 6 Barcodes
- 6 Data & electrical label forms, (Patch Panels A & B, Wire Wrap Vertical & Horizontal, Flag Vertical & Horizontal
- Operates with 6 x AA batteries or AC 240vac adaptor (Included)
- Sanyo eneloop rechargeable batteries can be used providing extra long operation up to seven times longer(purchased separately)
- PC connectivity via USB cable