Applications of KBK Trailing Power Supply Line System
You can select between three profile section sizes (KBK 0/25/100) for reliable, robust and economical systems in materials handling installations, mechanical engineering applications, trade and industry.
Round or flat cross-section trailing cables can be used to supply power to electrical equipment on monorails and cranes. You can also use the profile sections to build small handling systems.
Benefits of KBK Trailing Power Supply Line System
- Hard-wearing, corrosion-resistant section rails with high rigidity and low dead weight
- Trolleys with plastic or steel wheels mounted on anti-friction bearings, lubricated for life
- Suspension fittings for all types of ceiling and roof structure
- Low-noise operation
- Load capacities of up to 100 kg per cable trolley.
- Particularly suitable for do-it-yourself assembly of small crane systems, monorails and festoon-cable supply lines on cranes, automatic loading machines and machine tools.