The KCS Silo Safety System can be used for silos which are filled by tanker with powders or granular materials.
Damage to the silo or its accessories is most likely during the operation of filling from tankers. This is due to the risk of overfilling or excess pressurisation.
The KCS system, supplied in component form, prevents both overfilling and excess pressurisation, thus avoiding damage to the silo, to the venting filter or other accessories, and reducing the risk of dust emission into the atmosphere.
Performance & Technical Features - Benefits
- Avoids harm to people and damage to the silo and its accessories
- Reduces risk of air pollution
- Eliminates risk of filling the wrong silo
- Starts and stops filter cleaning automatically
- Electronic pressure meter gives indication of when the filter may need attention
- Internal pressure monitoring of each silo
- Maximum level indication
- Reveals presence of compressed air to venting filter (if air jet filter is used) and pinch valve
Options & Accessories
- Central control panel
- Individual power panel
- Pressure gauge
- Pressure relief valve VCP
- Audible alarm
- Tanker coupling
- Venting filter
- Pressure switch/differential pressure meter
- Spigot for pressure switch/meter
- Level indicator
- Pinch valve incl. pneumatic control panel