The X8 MIG Welder covers it all, from synergic and pulsed MIG/MAG and stick (MMA) welding to MIG brazing, cladding, and gouging. The intelligent equipment provides you with extremely precise control of the arc, high-duty welding performance up to 600 A, and native connectivity with WeldEye welding management software. Supreme usability based on actual user needs is engineered in every aspect of the power source, wire feeder, welding guns, user interface, and other components.
Developed, designed and manufactured in Finland, the X8 MIG Welder introduces the digital WPS (dWPS) function, which improves quality control and renders the printed WPS unnecessary. With an upgradeable power source, a multi-voltage power supply option, and the wide range of Kemppi application software available, the X8 MIG Welder adapts easily to any welding environment and meets even the most extreme expectations of industrial welding.
- Best arc characteristics for high performance austenitic stainless steels, aluminums and advanced high-strength steels
- Precisely controlled, upgradeable welding current up to 600 A
- Digital WPS feature allows the welder to quickly and easily access the WPSs
- Innovatively designed wire feeder ensures safe and ergonomic loading of filler wire spool
- Well-balanced welding guns with a detachable handle make welding more comfortable
- Wire feeder and welding gun lighting enable working in dimly lit conditions
- Tool-free coolant filling with an integrated cooling unit
- Includes a fleet management service free of charge
- Native connectivity to WeldEye software modules Welding Procedure and Qualification Management, Welding Quality Management and Welding Production Analysis