Key Monitors Systems products are designed to suit a wide variety of organisations, including government departments, hospitals, prisons, car dealers, licensed clubs, casinos, and local councils, large and small businesses.
An easy to use, wall mounted system that offers total control and complete management of keys and their use.
The Key Monitor houses all of your keys and may only be accessed by authorised personnel after entering their access code. Only keys programmed as available to that user are shown on the Key Monitor touch screen for release. All other keys are electronically held within the cabinet.
A virtually unlimited number of users and their access levels may be programmed into the Key Monitor on-board computer.
Keys may be individually timed and alarmed, ensuring attention is drawn to keys not removed or returned at a designated time.
A complete record system operations is retained within an event log, which you can view on screen or by print out.
A battery backup ensures all functions and programs are retained in the case of mains power failure.
- Virtually unlimited number of keys can be monitored
- 10/100 Networking via standard RJ45 Connector
- Remote control via network option
- Multiple systems co-ordinated via network option
- Central event logging via network option
- Event log reords last 1600 events
- Printing to network capable printer for reports
- Touch screen and graphics display for ease of use
- USB port for connection to computer, mouse, keyboard and printer
- Battery backup allows full operation after mains power failure
- Solid metal outer door available
- Virtually unlimited number of access levels
- Duress alarm available with silent alarm output
- Virtually unlimited number of alarms available
- May be connected to central alarm system