Keyboard Wedge | UMD - Model 363
The Model 363 Series feature inbuilt keyboard wedge, two serial ports, magnetic card reader interface and bar code decoder. An optional Liquid Crystal Display (LCD) of 2 lines by 16 characters and a 1 or 2 track magnetic card reader are also available.
In serial mode data is sent via the serial port and a plug pack is required to power the Model 363 . In keyboard mode 5V DC is supplied from the PC. A serial connection is still required to the PC if the optional display is used.
Due to the flexibility of programming, the M363 is ideally suited to applications including a low cost bar code reader, keyboard wedge with dual serial ports and PC keyboard to ASCII serial converter.
- Keyboard wedge with 2 serial ports
- In-built Bar Code decoder
- Optional Magnetic Card Reader, 1 or 2 track
- Programmed via keyboard or serial port (also via bar codes when
- using a bar code reader).
- Optional backlit LCD display (2 lines by 16 characters)
- No switches to be tampered with
- Internal buzzer
- 12 Months warranty