Built using stainless steel, the cabinet is designed to resist abuse and is wired to alarm against tampering. Yet, the system has limitless configurations – allowing the ability to scale the key management system as needs expand.
Morse Watchmans makes it simple for you, as the KeyBank and KeyWatcher can hold keys of almost any size, including Folger Adams keys.
Plus, the systems are capable of incorporating additional lockers for valuable items.
Each key storage system is powered by AC electricity and is supported by a 48-hour battery backup power supply.
The system is designed with built-in RS-232 and optional Ethernet connectivity for PCs, modems, printers and networks.
The KeyWatcher and KeyBank can work as single key management systems or can be configured with multiple cabinets to hold hundreds of keys.
Designed with scalability in mind, each additional unit can be controlled by a single console and monitored by the advanced Key-Pro III software. Now, it’s easy to expand as your needs grow.
- Expandable to hold up to 2,000 keys
- Easily and accurately control monitor key usage
- Customize cabinets with KeyWatcher lockers and credit card holders
- Locate any key with the new illuminated key slots
- The random key return feature allows you to return any key to any slot, eliminating the confusion and worry of misplaced keys
- Features a large, backlit, easy to read display that clearly displays messages and prompts for users
To Know More about Keywatcher /Key Control Systems - W/Single Locker Module Please click here