Designed with a built-in keypad and the capability of assigning up to 2,000 User Codes with PINs (Personal Identification Numbers), the KeyWatcher and KeyBank provide unmatched flexibility.
The system allows security managers the discretion to appoint one of five different levels of access for each employee. In addition, it offers the expandability of interfacing with a variety of access control devices.
The KeyWatcher and KeyBank have a tamper-proof mechanism that triggers an alarm if:
- An invalid User Code is entered three times consecutively (systems go into an automatic alert mode and lock down for four minutes)
- The door is left open for more than 10 seconds after use
- A key is missing or not returned on time
- There is a power failure
- A key is returned by the wrong user
- A user forces the cabinet doors open
- A user forcefully removes a Smart Key
- The alarm sound emanates from the KeyWatcher or KeyBank and can be wired throughout the facility using optional alarm relay outputs.
To Know More about Keywatcher Lockers please call or use the IndustrySearch email for a direct reply.