Kinetic K5000 Combination Drilling and Cutting Machine
Heavy duty combination machine for doing machining operations and precision plasma or flame cutting. This enables parts to be finished in one set-up with no jigging or work holding devices necessary.
Common sized include Cutting Widths 2.0m, 2.6m, 3.2m, 3.8m Cutting Lengths 6.3m and longer
- Plasma Cutting
- Flame Cutting
- Bevel Cutting
- Automatic Tool Changing
This machine features a 48 HP / 36kW (1 minute peak) spindle with a CAT 50 taper.
- Through spindle coolant
- Drilling to 4"
- Boring to 8"
- Tapping to 1 1/4"
- Automated tool changer with 24 tool holders mounted to the main carriage
- Floor mounted rails for long axis with linear bearing guides and full protection
- PC Controlled with touch screen
- Extra heavy duty machine design to accommodate machining forces generated by spindle
- Four lifter stations in addition to the spindle fitted to the carriage to accommodate up to four independent tools
- Machine manufactured from standard components
- Dual Rack and pinion drives for long axis to precision hardened and ground helical rack
- Fiber optic link to office network
Optional Cutting Heads
- Precision plasma torches such as the Hypertherm HPR130 and Hypertherm HPR26 or the heavy duty Hypertherm HT4400
- Plasma bevel cutting and flame bevel cutting is optional
- Other tooling such as gas torches
- Marking systems such as ink jet, plasma marking or powder marking
- Traverse Speed 20 m/min (800 ipm)
- Machine accuracy +/- 0.15mm/m (0.006"/3’)
- Guiding System Linear bearings on all axes
- Drive AC Servo (dual X)
- Drive System X & Y Rack and Pinion
- Vertical Drives Programmable ball - screw
Maximum tools on main carriage Spindle plus capacity for four lifters
- Cutting Widths 2.6 to 6.3m Other widths also available
- Cutting Lengths 6.3 to 50m
- Control Based Dual 32 bit processors, Windows TM
- Interface 15" LCD Glass Faced Touch Screen
To Know More about Kinetic K5000 Combination Drilling & Cutting Machine Please click here