Total Tyre Control™ software puts you in charge of your tyres and rims, while promoting increased safety levels and increased fleet production at a lower tyre cost.
Total Tyre Control™ is a proven tyre management tool (established in 1987) that quickly identifies the best tyre for the job, monitors day to day tyre maintenance, reports on tyre performance and condition (both on screen and printed) and includes accurate tyre budget forecasting.
Total Tyre Control™ will perform tyre brand comparisons, project inventory needs, evaluate repair and retread performance, monitor casing age, flag tyre warnings, detect possible mechanical problems and calculate cost per kilometer (or mile) based on actual tyre performance.
Total Tyre Control™ software is designed to:
- Identify the Best Tyre for the Job
- Project Tyres Required (Budget)
- Calculate Tyre Delivery Schedule
- Monitor Tyre-Related Downtime - Scheduled versus non-Scheduled
- Allow immediate real-time comparison of different tyre brand results,including retreads
- Eliminate the need for time-consuming manual record keeping
- Calculate tyre cost per kilometre/mile and per hour simultaneously
- Provide retread whole-of-life and/or current life performance/cost analysis
- Promote better communication between tyre owners and tyre manufacturer/sales outlets
- and will reduce your tyre bill
Special consideration has been given to providing an easy to use intuitive graphical interface featuring wizard style entry.
Do you know why your tyres fail?
Total Tyre Control™ software analyses and reports on tyre and rim failure trends, identify reasons for failure, and provide the user with tyre and rim maintenance alerts that prompt real-time predictive and preventative tyre maintenance requirements.
Get help quickly with Total Tyre Control ™ Online Context Sensitive help (see example above).
Your annual subscription lets you keep up to date with the latest version of Total Tyre Control ™ and gives you unlimited email and phone support.
Total Tyre Control ™ supports the use of plugins to provide customizable feature options such as administration of tyre performance guarantees, tyre operations performance, dispatch interfacing and more.