Kubota's advanced engineering technology presents a compact, direct-injection type diesel engine. This lightweight diesel's combustion chamber is placed in a cavity on top of the piston to minimize gas leakage, prevent heat loss and improve fuel economy.
Compact & Lightweight:
- The popular demand in the small engine market has been for a smaller and lighter diesel engine. AC60, with the standardly equipped single shaft balancer, only weighs 32kgs in dry weight. This lightweight diesel is of course backed up by Kubota's excellent durability
- Kubota's technology ensures less vibration with the standardly equipped single shaft balancer
Low Exhaust Emissions:
- Kubota produces engines which exceeds the requirements of EPA Tier 1 and EU Tier 2 Exhaust Emission Regulations
- Thanks to the direct injection and the "super light" auto return decompression recoil starter, AC60 starts up easily and smoothly even in cold weather conditions.
Low Fuel Consumption:
- Reduction of fuel consumption, by as much as 20% is achieved by the direct-injection combustion system.
To Know More about Kubota Engines - Diesel Vertical / AC60 Please click here