At the heart of this machine is the 4-stroke, liquid-cooled, 249cc engine, which delivers strong performance and makes the ride user-friendly for all terrain. The engine also has electric start and recoil back-up for convenience.
The KYMCO ATV | MXU 250 boasts front double-wishbone suspension and rear multi-link to absorb bumps and obstacles, while front and rear disc brakes provide smooth and reliable braking performance.
And not only is the MXU 250 a robust farming machine, it also comes with the necessary bells and whistles too. The digital instrumentation on the MXU 250 includes speedo, trip meter, a clock, engine temperature level and fuel gauge. The MXU 250 features wide fenders and full floorboards to offer protection from water, mud or sticks, while it is also equipped with a heavy duty front bumper as standard for extra protection.
Capping off this impressive package is the famous Kymco automatic CVT transmission for the ultimate ease-of-operation.
Features of KYMCO ATV | MXU 250
- Tail lights
- Trailer hitch with cargo racks
- Front brush guards
- Full floorboards
- Backlit digital dash with Speedometer, Tripmeter, Fuel and Temperature guages, Neutral, Reverse, High beam indicator, Clock
- Forestry approved arrestor
- 2 year Limited Factory Warranty
Technical Specifications of KYMCO ATV | MXU 250
- Engine Type - 4 Stroke OHC
- Displacement - 249cc
- Horsepower - 17hp
- Cooling System - Liquid cooled
- Lubrication - Wet sump
- Ignition - CDI
- Gearbox - Automatic CVT w/forward, neutral & reverse
- Chassis - Steel
- Front Suspension - Dual A-Arm/Unit Swing
- Rear Suspension - Dual A-Arm/Unit Swing
- Front Tyres - 22x7-10"
- Rear Tyres - 22x10-10"
- Front Brakes - 180mm Disc
- Rear Brakes - 220mm Disc
- Length - 1810mm
- Width - 1050mm
- Height - 1110mm
- Seat Height - 810mm
- Wheelbase - 1170mm
- Ground Clearance - 285mm
- Fuel Capacity - 12.5L
- Weight - 223kg