Fitted with disc brakes front and rear, handling and stopping is sure and reliable. A backlit digital dash displays speed, mileage, the time, lights, reverse/neutral gear selection, engine temperature and fuel level. It’s mounted on the handle bars so the rider can monitor them at a glance.
You can carry heaps of gear on the heavy-duty front and rear equipment racks and a front brush guard keeps the bush at bay. Importantly, during fire danger periods it’s good to know the KYMCO ATV | MXU 300 has an approved spark arrestor.
And it has a fine pedigree as it follows in the footsteps of the award winning KYMCO ATV | MXU 250.
Equipped with a powerful 270cc, 4-stroke, liquid-cooled, SOHC engine it has rock-solid shaft drive. Dual A-arm suspension and large tyres give it a substantial 250mm average ground clearance. Down under, skid plates provide extra protection.
It’s as rugged as the back paddock with strong low-end torque and smooth controllable power over a broad range - thanks to the smooth-shifting CVT automatic transmission which makes operation so easy.
Features of KYMCO ATV | MXU 300
- Tail lights
- Trailer hitch with cargo racks
- Front brush guards
- Backlit digital dash with Speedometer, Tripmeter, Fuel and Temperature guages, Neutral, Reverse, High beam indicator, Clock
- Forestry approved arrestor
- 2 year Limited Factory Warranty
Technical Specifications of KYMCO ATV | MXU 300
- Engine Type - 4 Stroke liquid cooled, SOHC
- Displacement - 270cc
- Horsepower - 19hp
- Cooling System - Liquid cooled
- Lubrication - Wet sump
- Ignition - CDI
- Gearbox - Automatic CVT w/forward, neutral & reverse
- Chassis - Steel
- Front Suspension - Dual A-Arm
- Rear Suspension - Single Arm
- Front Tyres - 22x7-10"
- Rear Tyres - 22x10-10"
- Front Brakes - Disc
- Rear Brakes - Disc
- Length - 1810mm
- Width - 1030mm
- Height - 1100mm
- Seat Height - 810mm
- Wheelbase - 1170mm
- Ground Clearance - 250mm
- Fuel Capacity - 12.5L
- Weight - 220kg