LA-25-A series Linear Variable Displacement Transformer (LVDT) sensors from Bestech Australia range from 75 mm to 375 mm and are designed to handle extreme industrial environments.
The LA-25-A is ideal for roller gap positioning, process valve displacement, head box and actuator position feedback with the durability to withstand the harsh environments found in steam and hydro power plants; paper, steel, and aluminium mills; die and stamping presses; building and bridge monitoring; and industrial automation and fluid power systems.
It can operate in hostile factory environments such as lubricant and chemical mists, airborne grit and dust, and typical industrial wash downs.
The LA-25-A LVDT linear sensor features a sturdy 25.4 mm diameter heavy wall housing of aluminium or stainless steel, two double-contact shaft seals that keep fluids and solid contaminants out of its bore, and offers a choice of axial connectors or a cable in a metal cord grip.
The LA-25-A series is robust and permits a variety of mountings, including standard saddle-type clamps, a two-hole flange that screws onto its front bushing.
The LA-25-A's core can never break loose as it is enclosed in a core extension rod assembly, and offering a sturdy male thread for easy mechanical connection.
When integrated with SC-100 industrial LVDT DIN-rail-mountable signal conditioner, an LA-25-A LVDT supplied by Bestech Australia becomes an ideal solution for heavy duty industrial applications for position sensing.
- Stock ranges from 75 mm to 375 mm
- Enclosed Core in 3/8 inch diameter core extension rod with a 5/16-24 or 8 mm male threaded shaft end
- 25.4 mm diameter heavy wall aluminium housing
- Continuous operation to 105C
- Two double-contact shaft seals keep out grit and dirt.
- Environmentally sealed to IP68
- Stainless steel body
- External auxiliary shaft seals
- Mild radiation resistant version for nuclear power plants (30 Mrads for 40 years)
- Mounting hardware including flanges, single hole mounting kits, swivel rod eye ends, ball joints, extension rods, hold-down clamps, and tie bars for dual-mounted LVDTs
- Radial connector or cable versions available- LA-25-R