Realise the benefits of a compact label print and apply system with the Autolabel Series, a 'Best New Product' finalist at the APPMA Awards 2015.
Designed to ensure greater efficiency in your operation, Autolabel A-Series features Label Printer Applicators (LPAs) that are specially designed for more uptime, quicker changeovers and easy operation.
Top Features and Benefits of the Autolabel LPA:
- More uptime:
- Drive efficiency with more uptime and quicker changeovers.
- Robust, compact system:
- Printer frame is welded together and machined as one piece, eliminating mechanical adjustments and providing a smaller footprint on your factory floor.
- Easy to use:
- Developed with user friendliness as its core, the Autolabel Series is simple to operate and easy to maintain.
- Features on board software available via web browser and a colour touch screen to make printer control and message editing simple and easy, plus a clean and straightforward label path makes label changing intuitive.
- Eliminate errors:
- The divided media sensor and uniquely designed air nozzle eliminates errors.
- Simple to maintain:
- Change wearable parts in less than a minute thanks to the clever print head and applicator design.
- Easy to integrate:
- Mobile equipment with on board software means smooth integration.
- All printer and applicator settings can be set externally using the web browser.
Matthews shows another Best New Product finalist at Auspack 2015, read article