With a maximum print speed of 400mm per second and a resolution of 300 dpi, the Label Printer Applicator (LPA) - Avery ALX 924/5 range is able to print and label products in 1:1 mode. As the machine is printing and dispensing one label, it is already working on preparing the data for the next label, making it ideal for constantly changing print content.
Guaranteeing top-quality results, the Label Printer Applicator (LPA) - Avery ALX 924/5 range of print and apply systems feature an integrated dot-check function, whilst an early warning system identifies when foil or material resources are running low, ensuring that down-time is reduced.
With a foil saving function, high print speeds, robust power supply and foil rolls of up to 1000m in length, the Label Printer Applicator (LPA) - Avery ALX 924/5 range of print and apply systems are very economical.
Technical Specifications of Label Printer Applicator (LPA) - Avery ALX 924/5:
- Print technology: Thermal transfer / direct thermal
- Print head: Near edge type with resolution of 12 dots/mm
- Print Width: 106 mm, 127 mm, 160 mm
- Print Speed: Max 400 mm/sec
- Label Width: 16 - 130 mm, 16 - 185 mm
- Output mode: Batch mode with 100% imprintable area
- Material Roll: Outer diameter 300 mm, Core diametre 38 mm, optional 76 and 102 mm
- Ribbon Capacity: 1000 m
- Fonts: 17 Standard Fonts, 2 scalable
- Bar Codes: All commonly used bar codes incl. 2-D bar codes
- Ribbon Saver: Efficient ribbon saver starting from >5 mm print free area
- APSF: Standard software function
- Interface: Centronics, RS232/RS422/485; additional board optional
- Electronical supply: autoscanning power supply
- Display: multi-language display
- Options: Real-time clock, Lead Screw, Applicators
To find out if the Avery ALX range is the best tecvhnology to suit your application, call us on 1300 CODING (263 464).