Its intuitive user interface with 360° rotation and silk-screened media paths mean quick label and ribbon changes occur.
The Label Printer Applicator (LPA) | FOX IV 2010 Standard (Datamax) accomodates a 400mm diameter label roll, with as many as 15,000 complying barcode labels held per roll, which means fewer production stoppages. Commonly run 24/7, the Label Printer Applicator (LPA) | FOX IV 2010 Standard (Datamax) is rugged and durable with optional enclosures for extreme dust, temperature or washdown environments.
With a variety of optional applicator heads available (tamp, tamp-blow, random stroke), combined with different cylinder lengths, means the Label Printer Applicator (LPA) | FOX IV 2010 Standard (Datamax) can quickly and easily be integrated into any production line.
Features of Label Printer Applicator (LPA) | FOX IV 2010 Standard (Datamax):
Mid range print and apply unit available with external interface packages, accessories and options.
- Min. label size: .19 W x 6.3 H mm)
- Max. label size: 118 W x 356 H mm)
- Print Speed: up to 10 ips @ 203 dpi
- Max. Print Width: 104 mm
- Print Resolution: 203 dpi or 300 dpi
- Print Method: Direct Thermal or Thermal Transfer
- Standard Features: Uniwall design, Screened Label and Ribbon Paths, Centralised Control Panel, Two-line, Backlit LED display, 203 mm Swing Away Cylinder , Touch-blo Air Logic, Digital Air Pressure Adjustment
- Options: 356 mm and 508 mm Cylinders, Low Label/Out of Label Warning/Fault Beacon Package, Pneumatic Monitoring Package, Applicator Control and Warning/Fault Interface Packages, Repeater Two Panel Label Application, Sidewinder Corner Wrap Unit, Adjustable Mounting Stands, Photo sensors, Random Stroke Air Logic, Hazardous environment enclosures.