HandiTags produces labels for price and product identification and for the labeling of packaging and products in all industries.
Labels are designed for each application. For example, a label may be adhered to fabric on a garment, onto products under refrigerated conditions or on cardboard for package identification.
This environmental variability requires specific materials and adhesives to be functional and effective. Let HandiTags help you make a decision.
Adhesive labels are often used to build brand as a unique label or part of a tagging solution. Why not incorporate bar coding into your packaging labels for that professional edge? HandiTags’ flexible capabilities allow us to produce innovative designs on specific self adhesive material to meet all industry needs.
Labels are incredibly versatile as they are easy to apply for one off promotions. For example coupon labels can be applied in line for unique promotions, folded to a small size so not to interfere with existing product labeling.
‘NEW PRODUCT’ or ‘TRY ME’ labels are effective for a new product line.
Options when choosing a Label
- Materials – Permanent, semi-permanent, removable, removable for fabric application, moisture proof self-adhesive material.
- Printing Flexibility – from one to seven colours. We can print label use instructions on the back, use fluorescent colours, detailed designs, foiling, embossing, etc.
- Shapes – Choose from standing die shapes or let HandiTags design something new and innovative to suit your brand.
- Bar coding or numbering – Add consecutive number/s or barcodes to your base label through HandiTags’ bureau services or onsite thermal transfer printer.
- Easy to Apply
- Easy to overprint with Variable Data