Laboratory Testing Equipment | Moisture Balance Eurotherm
- A direct moisture balance measurement accurate to 0.01%.
- Weigh accuracy to 0.001g with temperature ranges 50ºC - 180ºC.
- Program displays of solids content and weight loss. Refer Brochure for further specifications.
Eletronic Moisture Balance mod. Eurotherm
- Capacity 200g
- Accuracy ± 1 mg
- Balance resolution: 1 mg
- Mm. Sample Weight: approx. 140mg
- Max Sample Weight: 200 g
- Pan diameter: 120 mm
- Moisture accuracy: ± 0.01 % (mm. sample 10 g)
- Moisture resolution : 0.01 % (mm. sample 10 g)
- Furnace Temp. Range: 50°C 180°C
- Timer Range: 1 999 minutes
- Operating Temperature: 10°C 40°C
- RS 232 serial output
- Pan diameter: 120mm
- Max power consumption : 350 W
- Power requirements : 220V 15°/o/+10% 50 Hz 2A
- Dimensions : 210 x 355 x 300 mm
Features of Moisture Balance Eurotherm
- Sample weights up to the capacity of the balance accepted
- Exact sample weight not required
- Large digital display to show Moisture Content (%) or Weight (g)
- Time (mm) and Temperature (°C) digital displays
- All parameters programmed via keyboard
- Timer settings 1999 minutes (1 mm steps)
- Furnace Temperature settings 50°CI 80°C (1°C steps)
- Memory facility to retain Temperature, Time, Weight and Moisture data until cancelled by the operator
- Stable Weight determination Automatic stop at the end of the test
- Alarm sound at the end of the test
- Supplied with 3 interchangeable, calibrated stainless steel pans, 100 aluminium foil sheets and 1 pair of forceps
- Automatic calibration
- 200 g calibrated mass (Fl class , with or without certificate) or multiples of 50g up to
- balance capacity available
- device for weighing underneath the moisture balance to determine the humidity < 1%
Subject to technical changes without notice.
All our instruments are strictly to be used for scientific purposes and/or for internal factory control ONLY.
Not for the uses referred to in art. 1, point 2, letter a) Law 90/384 EEC except for those models approved with CE mark (Legal Metrology).
Electronic balances, which are sensitive to changes of gravity, must be checked and calibrated in the place where they are to be used (Law 90/384 EEC).
All our instruments meet international EMCEM(-HF1 standards according to 89/336 Directive on Electromagnetic Compatibility.