The Universal Scrap Processors offer the end -user incredible versatility through the means of interchangeable jaws, ensuring the right tool for the right application. Key features include:
- Interchangeable Jaws sets for maximum productivity in various applications. Up to 4 jaw sets currently offered including: Shear (SH), Concrete Pulveriser (CP), Concrete Cracking (CC) and Plate Shear (PS) -see below.
- 360° Powered Rotation – Allows for efficient processing at virtually any angle.
- Time Tested, Spool Type Speed Valve for fast cycle times.
- 2 large bore cylinders along with long lever arms generate the highest power to weight ratio per model as compared to single cylinder attachments. The two cylinder design evens out the power curve, producing maximum power throughout the closing cycle.
- Slotted Pivot for much faster and easier jaw change out. A slot has been added to the UP’s main pivot point, which allows much faster and easier jaw line up than before. Most jaw sets can be changed out in as little as 20 minutes or less.
- Reverse, shrouded cylinders – The cylinder barrel moves back and forth, keeping the cylinder rods away from the material. The heavy -duty shrouds provide added protection.
- Multiple Machine Mount Capability – Multi-machine head / lugs come standard with the UP SV series, allowing them to be mounted to other machines through the use of a pin and bushing kit (please call factory to verify mounting options.
Accessories for LaBounty Universal Scrap Processors - UP SV Series
- Internal Hydraulic Rotation Kit (factory installed inside rotation head) Note: not available for UP 15SV
- External Hydraulic Rotation Kit (installed onto base machine)
- Hanging Lugs (for hanging from cable crane)
- Swift Lock Pin-On Replaceable Teeth and Indexable Cutting Blades
- At-Factory Upgrade and Rebuilding Services
- UP SV Series Concrete Cracking (CC) Jaw
- UP SV Series Concrete Pulveriser (CP) Jaw NOTE: CP jaw not available for UP 15SV.
- UP SV Series Shear (SH) Jaw NOTE: UP 15SV Shear Jaw does not contain nose blade.
- UP SV Series Plate Shear (PS) Jaw
- Easy Jaw Change-Out
Options / Features of LaBounty Universal Scrap Processors - UP SV Series
The "universal bracket", standard with UP models 15, 20, 30 and 45, manufactured for 3rd member installation, allow mounting to a variety of base machines in the same weight class with similar operating pressures. An additional mounting kit (bushing, spacer and pins) available from LaBounty may be required to complete installation to other compatible machines.
3rd member to 2nd member adapter brackets are also available. Typically, when changing from 3rd to 2nd member, the base machine may drop 2 classes in size.
All such conversions must be approved by Stanley LaBounty prior to sale.
Swift Lock Teeth are available for all CC and CP Jaws with the exception of the UP 75CC Jaw.
For more information on LaBounty Universal Scrap Processors - UP SV Series, please click here.