All employers have a duty of care to individuals, staff, contractors or third parties in the workplace.
It is a legal requirement that organizations document workplace health and safety risks and record the procedures taken to reduce or eliminate those risks.
A labour hire agency has a legal obligation to take action to establish that the workplace and its operations are safe before workers are placed with a client.
They are also required to continue monitoring workers’ safety throughout the term of their placement.
CMO COMPLIANCE, the Cost Reduction System, is the ideal solution for Labour-Hire Compliance Management.
CMO COMPLIANCE, the Cost Reduction System, allows any type of audit, inspection, performance assessment, risk assessment, survey or checklist to be performed and reported on electronically with a mobile device, internet site or standalone PC/Laptop.
CMO COMPLIANCE, the Cost Reduction System, automates the audit process, from inspection to action tracking, giving critical knowledge and control and enabling organisations to identify and eliminate risks before losses occur.
Once automated data processing and reporting takes place SMS, PDF & Email reports can be reviewed.
CMO COMPLIANCE, the Cost Reduction System, saves organizations time & money whilst improving efficiency.
Some features of CMO COMPLIANCE, the Cost Reduction System, relevant to Labour-Hire Management include:
- Step by step instructions during inspection
- Inspections can be scheduled ensuring interval inspection requirements are met
- Ability to capture photographic evidence on PDA of potential health & safety risk
- Manuals and instructions can be stored on the PDA and referred to when completing an inspection
- Virtual inspections and reports are printable
- Zero paper work required from data collection through to report distribution
- Data and reports can be distributed from the PDA onsite to geographically dispersed offices
- Inspector login allows you to track who performed inspections and when
- Includes drop-down lists for easy-selection of common health & safety risks (eg. Risk of falling)
- Automated reporting produces powerful trend and performance reports
To Know More about Labour-Hire Management Please Click here