- Compact size DIN Rail mountable linear power supplies
- Single phase or three phase connection possible ( LV)
- Power on LED indicator
- Circuit for quick discharge of capacitors internally fitted
- Models with DP1XX2 have Brake resistor controller with active shunting.
- Adjustable (EMF) trip voltage with LED indicator.
- Brake resistor wiring is monitored and Led indicates status
This series of unregulated power supplies contain all the necessary parts to obtain a DC voltage from the LV output of a transformer.
Designed to work with both single and three phase circuit.
The case is suitable for Din Rail mounting and the internal heatsink allows them to work without any forced cooling.
The input and output connections are through removable color code terminals.
The units with the Brake Resistor circuitry are for applications where high back EMF from the stepper needs to be shunted to eliminate a too high DC Bus voltage.
Note some of the DS10 and DS30 motor drivers also have A version which allow AC low voltage to be connected directly to the drive.
Please consult with us re your application.