Recently added new (A) series with AC input also please consult with us.
- Simple programming language ..simple block structure programming.
- Mathematical functions all at 32 bits.
- Speed and/or positioning mode capability.
- 4 digital and 2 analog +- 10V inputs for responding to external signals.
- 2 digital and 1 analog output to signal to external devices
- Analog in and out are both at 11bit resolution.
- Inputs can be wired for NPN, PNP or LINE DRIVER as + and - terminals are provided
- Drivers are very well protected over/under voltages, shorts on windings etc
- Overheating protection with build in temperature sensor.
- real time monitoring via the program /debug port (with use of the UDP30)
- DIN RAIL mount slim line housing ideal for control cabinet applications..easy and quick
- Connectors take up to 2.5MM cable easy to prepare and disconnect .
- Very high spec drivers at a low price.
These DS10 drives are programmed with the UDP30 programmer tool.
The UDP commander software is free of charge and always downloadable for free.
The UDP commander software sets all the parameters inside the drive.
Step resolution per rev…current…time out to standby current….etc etc…
All signals into the opto isolated inputs can be inverted or they can be forced on or off.
Gating the drives is also possible so if multiple drives can be connected to a single high speed pulse output signal ( if no simultaneous multi axis move is needed)
All inputs and data can be monitored inside the UDP commander terminal program.
Firmware upgrades to the hardware are also done with this software.
Stepper motors and drivers are used in many area's of factory automation.
Some examples are.
- High speed labelling machines.
- High speed indexing on cut to length machines
- Super high accuracy and high speed positioning on inspection machines
- Precise moves on telescopes ( high step resolution combined with fine pitch screw)
- Automatic cutting and routing machines with PC controllers (DXF files and Gerber plots)
- Ultra sonic welding machines (positioning of HF horns on plastic parts)
- Batch feeders on plastic injection moulders (mixing of granules)
- Edge guiding of materials (movement on large rollers guiding material into slitters etc ..)
- High speed position of machine vision systems for inspection of parts.