Stepper motor drivers 12V…85V 0.15A/rms ….7.5A?rms .
- 12 different models available to suit all scenarios..
- Simplest unit are the USD10 series with step and direction signals.
- All series offer std (1/2 step) or up to 1/128 step (25600) resolution.
- USD50 series are intelligent units with serial port and daisy chaining to several drives.
- 32 drivers can be daisy chained via a serial link.(2 WIRE)
- Internal registers for the indexer units are all 32 bit.
- Absolute and relative positioning possible with the smart USD50/60 series.
- PCB mount for high volume applications .
- Ideal for small CNC routers low profile and small footprint.
- Very high spec drivers at a low price.
Stepper motors and drivers are used in many area's of factory automation.
Some examples are.
- High speed labelling machines.
- High speed indexing on cut to length machines
- Super high accuracy and high speed positioning on inspection machines
- Precise moves on telescopes ( high step resolution combined with fine pitch screw)
- Automatic cutting and routing machines with PC controllers (DXF files and Gerber plots)
- Ultra sonic welding machines (positioning of HF horns on plastic parts)
- Batch feeders on plastic injection moulders (mixing of granules)
- Edge guiding of materials (movement on large rollers guiding material into slitters etc ..)
- High speed position of machine vision systems for inspection of parts.