Rapid and accurate on-site measurement of up to three flue gas parameters.
Designed specifically for demanding field use, the LAND duo is simple to use and maintain, providing the user with maximum uptime and high reliability.
Measures up to 3 gases
- NO (option)
- Oxygen, O20 to 25.0% Vol.
- Carbon Monoxide, CO0-2,000ppm
- Nitric Oxide, NO 0 to 1,000ppm
- ±0.1% Vol.
- CO2 Calculated
- Efficiency Calculated
- Excess Air Calculated
- Loss Calculated
- Ambient Temperatures-5 to 50°C/+23 to 122°F
- Draft Measurement±51 cm / 20" Water Gauge
- Full function alphanumeric/graphic LCD with backlight. 40 x 8 matrix Liquid Crystal
- Tactile membrane (integral with display) function keys and cursors
- LED type for ON (power), Stand-by, Service, Charge, Low Battery, Fault
- Power Supply
- 95-265V a.c. ±10%, 50-60Hz, 30 Watts
- Rechargeable battery 2 x 6V 4 Amp. hours
- Typical 8 hour operation dependent on features used
- Ambient Temperature -5°C to 50°C/+23 to 122°F
- Case Medium density blended polyethylene
- Dimensions 453 x 120 x 245mm/17.8 x 4.7 x 9.6in
- Weight 5.3 Kg/ 11.2lb
- Max. probe temperature 800°C/1470°F