DBI-SALA, the world’s leading manufacturer solely dedicated to the fall protection market, has announced the launch of their NEW Lanyard Cover.
The Lanyard Cover is an optional accessory item for use with fall arrest shock absorbing lanyards. It has been designed to prevent damage, whilst prolonging the life of the lanyard by shielding its webbing or rope tails from the various elements encountered in fall protection. Constructed from highly resistant PVC, the protective cover is tough, durable, lightweight and extremely easy to use.
The Lanyard Cover provides protection from dirt, cuts, abrasion, oil, paint and other chemicals that can impact on the performance of the lanyard over time. It also delivers the added benefit of increasing worker safety in height safety applications by providing additional security when working over structures, or leading edges, where the lanyard can be accidentally sheared in the event of a fall.
Designed to fit snugly on a variety of fall arrest shock absorbing lanyards, the protective cover is easy to fit and remove. The cover does not interfere with the safe working operation of the lanyard, and the full length Velcro hook and pile closure system firmly secures the cover in place.
Lanyard Cover Features:
- Ideal for use with rope or webbing lanyards to prevent damage and prolong the life of your lanyard.
- Highly resistant PVC protective cover - tough, durable and lightweight.
- Provides protection from dirt, cuts, abrasion, oil, paint and other chemicals that can impact on the performance of the lanyard over time.
- Increases worker safety - provides additional protection when working over structures or leading edges where the lanyard can be accidentally sheared in the event of a fall.
- Easy to fit and remove with a full length Velcro hook and pile closure to secure the cover in place.
- Designed to fit snugly on a two metre lanyard, easily trimmed to fit lanyards that are shorter than two metres in length.
For more information regarding DBI-SALA’s NEW Lanyard Cover call us on 1800 245 002 (AUS), 0800 212 505 (NZ) or visit www.capitalsafety.com.
DBI-SALA is a brand of Capital Safety, the world’s leading designer and manufacturer of height safety, confined space and industrial rescue equipment.
Please CLICK HERE for more information on the new DBI-SALA Lanyard Cover.