These models are designed to be used in most process, temperature and weighing applications where high visibility and distant viewing is required.
Using high intensity wide-angle LEDs in an IP65 enamelled steel housing ensures clear viewing distances of greater than 50 metres.
For high ambient temperature conditions, an optional special coated glass window is available.
All 2000 Series displays may be supplied as BCD input models for use with PLC's or with any of the added Instrotech Model 4xxx and 5xxx digital indicator input and output functions.
Typical applications include time and production control in factories, the indication of load cell inputs, process signals such as temperature, pressure, level, and AC or DC voltages and currents.
These instruments meet CE and C-Tick EMC and EMI and Low Voltage directives.
Features of Large Displays - Series 2000:
- Excellent visibility with 125mm digits
- Ultrabright sunlight viewable LEDs
- Greater than 50m viewing distance
- IP65 enamelled steel housing
- 999 to 99999 counts
- BCD input for direct drive from PLCs
- Universally adaptable to all Instrotech indicator types
- Touch button programmable
- Analog output option with programmable zero and span
- RS232 and RS485 bus communication option