Equipped with LUCIA EX 12 colour inks, high-precision printing modes and an Accounting Manager feature, the iPF6300 is the ideal solution for the graphic, fine art, photography and proofing markets.
The iPF6300 delivers outstanding accuracy, rich colours and offers eceptional versatility for graphics arts professionals.
- 24" print production.
- Designed for printing, proofing, design, advertising and retail applications.
- New LUCIA EX 12-colour pigment ink system allows for stunning print and proof quality and improves scratch resistance.
- Improved image processing technology delivers a wide colour gamut, smooth gradations, less bronzing and metamerism.
- Enhanced black reproduction and gradation expression in dark areas.
- Enhanced text and link accuracy as well as excellent colour homogeneity on a page.
- Added versatility with colour management systems, RIPS and supporting a wide range of media types.
- Simple to learn and operate with a large easy to read LCD screen.
- Built in cost management software makes it easy to track the cost of each job and enable ROI calculations to be made over time.
- Print Plug-in for Photoshop allows 16-bit image processing, preserving the expanded colour spectrum and gradation of the original file.
- Print Plug-in for Digital Photo Professional allows users to directly process and print RAW image files from DPP.
- Media Configuration Tool allows customers to make adjustments to enhance the precision and quality of third party output.
- Two High-Precision Print Mode for photographs or for text and fine lines.
- PosterArtist Lite poster creation software gives users the ability to quickly and easily create professional large format prints.