Built for speed, quality and ease of use, the iPF650 is a versatile solution designed to simplify large format printing.
The difference is in the detail:
- Manage costs and track ROI with accounting software.
- User friendly front access paper system.
- Large LCD control panel featuring graphic animations.
- Handy print timer to let you know how long a job will take to complete.
- High productivity including Hot swap ink tanks allowing ink to be replaced during printing.
- Draft A1 prints available in just 30 seconds.
- HP GL/2 and HP-RTL compatible and is built for demanding workflows.
- Designed for practicality and usability and can fit comortably into any CAD/GIS environment.
- Economical and efficient with built in accounting function to track cost per print and overall cost.
- Exceptional quality and accuracy with Canon's 5-colour-dye-and-pigment reactive ink system.
- A range accuracy of +/- 0.1% as well as minimum line width of 0.02mm.Images rendered at 2400x1200 dpi with super-fine print heads using 15,360 nozzles.