How does it work?
Marking is achieved by using a laser to etch or vaporise the surface layer of the material leaving an indelible permanent mark. Domino has developed Scribing and Dot Matrix laser technologies that can print text, graphics and variable data onto a variety of substrates including plastic, glass, paper and cartons. As there are no inks or fluids used, laser printing is very cost-efficient and environmentally friendly.
- Superior letter-quality print
- High reliability due to few moving parts and proven CO2 laser tube technology
- Consistent quality on stationary and high-speed lines
- Print in any orientation
- Unlimited graphical capabilities
- Minimal maintenance and environmentally friendly
Domino DPX extractors
Laser marking produces fumes and particulates as the surface material is burned. Fume extraction is essential to remove these potentially harmful by-products from the atmosphere.