The CL-850 is fast. The productivity of the CL-850 comes from overcoming the limitations inherent to conventional lasers. There are three things that limit the single part cutting speed of a laser; the laser cutting process itself (straight line cutting speed), motion control electronics and machine dynamics. In addition, productivity can be limited by how material is handled. The CL-850 design addresses each of these areas to provide extraordinary productivity.
CL850 Laser Cutting Machine Features:
- Linear drives for
- Maximum speed of 300m/min (X & Y move)
- Acceleration of cutting head of 3g (29m/s2) (X, Y & Z move)
- Linear encoders guarantee a positioning accuracy of +-0.025mm over entire stroke
- Bridge construction with dual X-axis linear motors and linear encoders produces superior quality cutting over cantilever designs.
- 19mm and 38mm thick steel frame construction ensures rigidity and long-term performance.
- Frame-mounted resonator produces a stable beam delivery to the head
- 5kW RF-excited fast axial flow laser for extended service intervals and fewer consumables.
- Fibre optic communications
- Windows XP operating system
- Advanced processing
- Rapid pierce
- Adaptive pierce
- Pierce-thru monitoring
- Loss of cut detection
- Extensive factory-proven on-board cut parameter library
- Auto-focus cutting head
- 5’ x 10’ and 6’ x 12’ table sizes
- Auto load and unload options
To visit our website please click here