Flexibility is definitely the distinctive feature of PLATINO, a machine designed and developed for the needs of sheet metal processing industry.
PLATINO cuts a broad range of materials and thicknesses with speed and precision without the need for manual adjustment. Change over to tube processing can be achieved with zero set-up time.
Available in two sizes (1530 and 2040) and with laser powers ranging from 2500 W to 5000 W, PLATINO is suitable for every application.
Thanks to Prima Power’s experience and know-how, PLATINO is a highly reliable machine, ideal for both small batches and large-scale production.
The great accessibility of PLATINO allows the system to be expanded according to the production needs: from simple pallet changer to the most complete system with automatic handling and storage of the material.
PLATINO main features:
- Very high dynamics: speed up to 140m/min, acceleration 12m/s²
- Flying optics: the workpiece remains fixed throughout the work process
- Unitized structure: all elements are embedded in a single, easily transported block
- Extremely reduced footprint
- Synthetic granite base: excellent vibration absorption and great thermal stability
- Aluminium carriages: mechanical rigidity and stability, low weight
- Easy and quick installation (no foundation necessary)
- 3-side full accessibility
- Fumes collection, exhausting and filtering
- P20L CNC by Prima Electro:
- MMI with web technology, Windows® O.S.
- numerical control based on standard PC with LINUX O.S.
- 15" flat screen with touch-screen functions and incorporated trackball
- TOB - Technological Tables on Board
- Off-line programming software MAESTRO-Libellula
- Automatic and programmable control of the focal position
- Quick change of lens from 5" to 7.5" and vice-versa
- Anti-collision safety device
- Capacitive sensor
- Raw sheet centering system through sensor
- High pressure cutting kit for special materials
- Laser generator from 2500 to 5000 W (according to the application) integrated in the machine
PLATINO main options:
- Quick Piercing and Laser Piercing Monitor (LPM) systems for optimizing the processing of thick materials
- Plasma Monitoring and Automatic Restart
- 10" lens for very thick material
- Automatic pallet changer
- Sheet metal loader
- Server: modular and flexible automatic material handling systems
- Rotary axis (a CNC lathe) for tube and profile processing
- Software packages for advanced programming (nesting and "common edge" cutting)